I prepared myself for the midterm by looking through all my class notes and handouts that i received. i focused studying the note values and rest values, Kodaly and rhythmic/melodic icons.
Before a test i study a week before and try to look over my notes once a day.
The difficult part about the exam was remembering all the concepts we have learned so far and the different terms. i felt that the test was so long which made me feel a little frustrated well taking it.( But i did quite well on it)
Some easy parts of the exam were questions on lesson plan format, melodic icon section and note names.
So far this semester I have rekindled a lot of my knowledge on music. I have learned about rhythmic and melodic icons. And also how to incorporate music into other academic areas. I am looking forward to what we will learn in the next semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment