The part that I found the most difficult: Was singing in front of my peers solo. I have had many years of experience in choir singing but have never sang by myself in front of fellow classmates. the funny thing is that i sing all the time solo in front of the students at my work and at home with my family. But it feels different when I am up in front of my peers.
Things I did not do well: I knew and know that while I was singing my melody of the song was changing. I feel that it happened because I was a little nervous. Also i did not have a solid closure section in my lesson.
What went well: I knew all of my lesson plan and the steps I need to teach, I knew my song well and had not problem with the words when my CD did not play during my lesson. Also i sand in my "high voice" and showed enthusiasm while teaching the dance movements to the song.
If I could do it again: I would get a little more comfortable( feel less nervous) before beginning my song and make sure that I was singing in the same Melody the entire time. Also i would make sure that my closing part was a true and solid closure like taught to us in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment